If you’re looking for a home in and around Arlington Virginia, I’m the best Arlington Real Estate Agent for you. I’m not bragging here–I’m just very experienced and know that you have to be extremely proactive in the Arlington market! In fact, lots of people appreciate the fact that I’m an extremely proactive realtor–just read my testimonials! In all honesty, I know the market because I’ve lived here all my life. With me, you can find the real specialized help that you’re looking for (without all the bogus rigmarole most realtors put clients through). I’m a straightforward guy and will listen earnestly to your needs, and then help you meet them.
If you need professional real estate representation in order to find a home in Arlington, Falls Church, Alexandria, Fairfax, McLean, Falls Church City, then I’m your guy! Again, not bragging, but if you want the best then you should work with me. If you’re thinking about selling your home in Arlington, Falls Church, Alexandria, Fairfax, McLean, or Falls Church City, I can also help you meet all of your real estate needs. Whether you have residential real estate needs, commercial real estate needs, leasing needs, or income property needs, again, I’m your guy and here’s why:
15 Reasons Why I’m The Best Arlington Real Estate Agent For You
- This is my passion! I have a total commitment to providing excellent service throughout the real estate transaction. Really, just read my testimonials.
- I’ve lived here all my life! I have exceptional knowledge of the local Arlington, Falls Church, Alexandria, Fairfax, McLean, Falls Church City and surrounding Arlington County, VA areas real estate market.
- I’m a great negotiator! As a real estate professional, I will be committed to negotiating on your behalf to help meet your specific goals and objectives.
- Complex projects are my jam! I will engage in a comprehensive networking strategy to assist in the purchase or sale of your home.
- Going above and beyond is what I do! I will go the extra mile for you to make sure your next real estate transaction is a smooth one.
- I’m a former cop, so integrity is like my thing! I take pride in providing personalized service which means that I will be highly involved in the actual purchase or sale or your home.
- I’m a normal guy who understand technology! I will utilize technology to better meet your specific real estate needs, whether you are buying or selling
- Leave the hard stuff to me, I like a challenge! I will take on the difficult tasks to make moving an easy process.
- I know people! I will assist you in finding the related services that are necessary to buy or sell a home or other property.
- I believe relationships depend on communication. I will keep you apprised of current local real estate market conditions that can impact the purchase or sale of your home.
- I recognize the power of marketing! I engage in a corporate level of marketing to make sure that your home gets as much exposure as possible if you are a seller and that you find the perfect home if you are a buyer.
- This is my life (professionally speaking). I work as a full time real estate professional which means you will have the pinnacle of support throughout your real estate transaction.
- I have a family too, and I get it! I will utilize my experience both in and out of real estate to let you attend to your family while I do the work making sure your real estate transaction is processed in the most trouble free manner possible.
- I understand busy lives! I will respect your time and work with you so your busy schedule is not interrupted.
- Again, former cop here. Great ethics are pretty ingrained (smile). I will uphold the highest moral and ethical standards throughout any real estate transaction I am involved in.
Bonus, I’m pretty social too! Follow me on Facebook @Brad Winkelmann Real Estate Arlington VA, Orange Line Metro.